welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
9:50 AM
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Almighty iTunes!!
I just recovered all of my iTunes music since that time when I was trying to download the Flash CS3 into my laptop I shifted all my music to my second storage and cleared at least 1gb of my space. Yup! There's over 300 song in my iTunes and it last up to 21 hours! Muahahaha... I bet this is still little to some people. Well, my music is made up of 40% Japanese songs, 30% Chinese songs, 29.9% English songs and 0.1% others. Its quite a headache thing because just having too much space for just songs and worst still I have a couple of videos in my laptop too, if not my laptop will be very spacious... Well having all my music back on iTunes is a good thing, don't worry of listening to the same songs over and over again, good to listen to some old songs that still sound so good like the first time listening to it!!